The New Airtel Money App by Airtel Payments Bank is the one stop destination to Recharge, Bill Payments, Money Transfers to Friends, Bank accounts, and whatnot 🙂 The App also allows you to shop best online deals.
Now, you can Instantly transfer the Money in your Airtel Money App to any bank account in India using IMPS technology. The Money transfer will be done instantly.
Please note that the will be no transaction charges when you Transfer an amount of ₹1000 or below to the bank account from the Airtel Money. 4% charges will be debited when you exceed the limit.
Steps – Airtel Money Transfer To Bank Account
1. First, Update the Airtel Money App to the latest version and open the App.
2. Submit the required details like Mobile Number, Name, Age, and mPIN.
3. Click on Send Button and Choose “Send to bank account” option.
4. Enter the Name, Bank account Number and IFSC code of the person you want to send money.
5. Enter the Amount and confirm your mPIN.
That’s it! The Money will be credited to the bank account instantly. As Airtel Money Transfer is based on IMPS (Immediate Payment System) Money will be transferred anytime even during the bank holidays.
List of banks enabled for Airtel Instant Money Transfers
- AP Mahesh Co-op Urban Bank
- Andhra Bank
- Axis Bank
- Bank of Baroda
- Bank of India
- Bassein Catholico-operative Bank
- BNP Paribas
- Corporation Bank
- Cosmos Bank
- Dena Bank
- Development Bank of Singapore
- Dombivli Nagari Sahakari Bank
- Federal Bank
- ICICI Bank
- Indian Bank
- IndusInd Bank
- Jammu and Kashmir Bank
- Janata Sahakari Bank Ltd. , Pune
- Janta Sahakari Bank, Pune
- Karur Vysya Bank
- Kotak Mahindra Bank
- Nainital Bank
- NKGSB Bank
- Punjab and Maharashtra Co-op Bank
- Punjab National Bank
- Saraswat Co-operative Bank
- State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur
- State Bank of Hyderabad
- State Bank of India
- State Bank of Mysore
- State Bank of Patiala
- State Bank of Travancore
- Thane Janta Sahakari Bank
- The Cosmos Co-operative Bank
- The Greater Bombay Co-op Bank
- The Mehsana Urban Cooperative Bank
- Union Bank of India
- United Bank of India
- Vijaya Bank
- Yes Bank
Airtel Money To Bank Account – Some Points to note
The Airtel Money Transfer to Bank account is available only for sending money to select banks.
The time taken to credit money to the beneficiary account will depend on the time taken by the Account Holder’s bank to process the same.
Airtel M Commerce Services will not be held responsible in case the beneficiary bank does not process the money to the account in time.
Before Making the Payment, Make sure you have entered the correct account number, IFSC code. Also, ensure beneficiary details like mobile number in case you are sending money to the phone contacts.
Please note that Airtel M Commerce Services is not responsible for the money transfer unintended recipient. Retrieval of money transfer is out of control of AMSL.
Airtel Money is not responsible for any charges levied by the beneficiary’s bank.
Things you can do with Airtel Money
1. You can perform mobile recharge, DTH or Data Card recharge. All the operators are supported.
2. With Airtel Money, you can Pay Electricity, water, gas, postpaid, landline and data card bills at ease.
3. As I mentioned earlier, you can Instantly transfer money to any bank account in India or to any Airtel Money user.
4. You can also request money from your contacts.
5. With Airtel Money, you can pay at shops, restaurants or any other merchants that accept Airtel Money.
Now, you know How to transfer Airtel Money to Bank Account. If you have any queries, post them in the comments section below, and I’ll answer them.