Are you looking to start accepting digital payments at your shop or business, Just download the paytm app and generate the Paytm QR code? You can instantly start receiving payment by generating the Paytm QR code. The setup is very easy and free of cost.
There will be no Annual Maintenance charges, and the transaction fee will be 0%. As the Government of India is striving hard to make all the transactions digital, they have demonetized ₹500 and ₹1000 notes. Now, More number of shopkeepers, Autowalas, and small business people are accepting Paytm payments.
So, If you are a shop keeper or a Business person and you want to generate the Paytm QR code for your store and Accept money from your Paytm QR code instantly, Just follow the steps below.
Table of Contents
Steps to Generate Paytm QR code
1. First, Download the Paytm App on your smartphone.
2. If you are a new user, Signup with Paytm using your mobile number.
3. Visit this page and click on Get your QR code instantly.
4. Log in to your account and click on “Start Application.”
5. On the account activation page, Select “I want to accept payments in my shop/retail store.
6. You have to fill all the required details like Name, Mobile Number, Your Sho Name, Business Category, Shop Address and a few other details. Also, select your monthly turnover.
7. Re-check the details you have entered and click on the “Submit” button.
That’s it! You will receive a call from the Paytm team regarding your shop Paytm QR code.
The Paytm QR Code for your shop/Business will be activated within 24 hours 🙂
How to Accept Payments via Paytm QR Code
1. Once, your Paytm QR code is generated, Take the printout of the same and paste it at your shop counter.
2. Ask your customers to Tap Pay or Send Button on their Paytm App and scan your QR code, enter the amount and make the payment 🙂
That’s it! You will receive the Payment to your Paytm Wallet Instantly. As I mentioned earlier, there will be no Transaction Charges or Annual Maintenance Fee.
Receiving cash in your Payment Account is free of cost. Also, Till 31st December all KYC merchants can transfer money to their Bank account without any charges. Non-KYC merchants will be charged 1% on the Total amount transferred to their bank account.
You can quickly complete the Paytm KYC verification and increase the Paytm Wallet limit and also enjoy many other benefits.
Advantages of Using Paytm QR code Payments
As of now, more than 15 crore customers are signed up with Paytm and are using their website or App for Mobile Recharges, Bill Payments, Online Shopping, Retail purchases, Booking Bus tickets, Movie tickets and more.
More than 8 lakh merchants are accepting the Paytm Payments, and the count is increasing rapidly every single day. Grocery Stores, Chemists, Autorickshaws, Tea stalls, Restaurants, Petrol pumps, Schools, Colleges, Parking, Street Food, Gas and Milk Booths are accepting Paytm Payments across India.
The Paytm Payments are not only fast but also secure. Users can make the payment just by scanning the QR code, and all the payment information is encrypted, and the Paytm Wallet is also approved by Reserve Bank of India.
Please note that there are no Paytm QR code offers or QR code Generators. So, If you are a shop Keeper or a Business person, Just get the paytm QR code and make the payments easier for your customers 🙂