Jio Happy New Year offers Full Details: Mukesh Ambani on Thursday announced that all the existing and new Reliance Jio users could avail free 4G Data, Voice calls, SMS and Premium apps till 31st March 2017 under the Jio Happy New Year offer (Jio Welcome offer 2).
Starting 4th December 2016, Free Jio offer will be extended till 31st March 2017. All the new users who buy Jio Sim card or port their number to Jio can avail Free Data, voice calls, video calls and enjoy all the Premium Jio Apps till 31st March. Please note that all the existing Jio subscribers can also avail the benefits of Reliance Jio Happy New Year offer.
Table of Contents
Jio Happy New Year offer – Full Details
Under the Fair usage policy, Jio users will get 1GB free Data per day until 31st March. Previously Jio is offering 4GB Data per day which is now capped at 1GB. But, It is thirty times more than the Data provided by other networks.
More than 900 Crore Reliance Jio calls were dropped because Airtel, Idea, Vodafone, BSNL and other networks are not offering enough interconnect points. But, the call drop rate is going down consistently, and within a few weeks, the connectivity problems will be solved.
- Read: How To Get Reliance Jio SIM Card for Below 18 years age?
- Jio Money Offers, Cashback and Coupons
According to the reports, 20% users use disproportionately high data and creating a poor experience for the other users. More than 80% of the Jio users use only up to 1GB data per day. Fair Usage Policy of 1GB is introduced so that everyone gets a fair share of capacity.
Mukesh Ambani also said that all other network users can now easily port to the Jio (Mobile Number Portability) via the MyJio App. The service will be available in top hundred cities by 31st December.
Starting 5th December, Jio is also launching Jio Money merchant solution that makes digital transactions easier. The service will be helpful for small business, and retail shops and the customers can make the payments directly from their bank accounts.
Reliance Jio had recently launched the Jio Sim Free Home Delivery service where users can get new Jio Sim card Home Delivered via eKYC Process.
As of now, there are Two Lakh Jio eKYC outlets across India. Since Jio has extended the Free 4G Data offer under the Jio Happy New Year offer, more users will either buy a new Jio Sim or port from their network to jio. Reliance Jio is also planning to double the eKYC outlets in India.
Frequently Asked Questions
Will Existing Jio Users get the Happy New Year offer?
Yes, all the existing Jio Users using the Preview offer or Jio welcome offer will automatically get converted to the Jio Happy New Year offer.
What is the difference between Jio Welcome offer and Jio Happy New year offer?
Under the Jio welcome offer, users can avail unlimited data, voice, video calls and Jio App with FUP limit of 4GB per day. Now, under the New year offer, the Fair Usage Limit is cut down to 1GB Per day.
How to get Jio Sim and avail unlimited data?
You can get Free Jio Sim card by visiting nearest Digital store, eKYC Jio sim Home delivery. You can also port your existing number to Jio.
What is the Validity of the Jio Happy New Year offer?
The offer is valid until 31st March 2016 after which users have to buy Jio Tariff Plans.
Mukesh Ambani also promised that all Jio subscribers could enjoy Free Voice calls when the buy Data packs. Domestic Voice calls will be free forever. If you have any other queries regarding Jio Happy New Year offer, Jio Welcome offer 2, post them in the comments section below and I’ll answer them.