LeEco’s Le Max 2 is a powerful and feature-rich phone that can give a run for the money to its competitors like Xiaomi Mi 5 and Oneplus 3. LeEco already created a significant impact on Indian Smartphone market by offering premium specs and free content and the company already sold more than Five lakh units of Le 1s within three months.
Update: The phone is now available via open sale. If you want to buy the LeEco Le Max 2, you have to register for the sale at Flipkart. The next LeEco Le Max 2 Flash Sale will be on 12th July, 2:00 pm at Flipkart. Also, the Budget phone Le 2 Flash Sale begins at 12:00 PM.
The LeEco Le Max 2 with its mighty Snapdragon 820 processor, 5.7″ inch WQHD Display is a delight for the users who love watching content and multitasking.
LeEco Le Max 2 Flash Sale – How to Buy at Flipkart?
1. First, visit the LeEco Le Max 2 Registration – Sale Page.
2. Login to your Flipkart account and Click on “register now” to complete the registration process.
3. Visit the LeEco Le Max 2 Sale page a few minutes before the sale. The Flash Sale will be on 12th July exactly at 2:00 PM.
Registrations for the LeEco Le Max 2 sale will close at 1:00 PM.
4. Add the product to the cart as soon as the sale begins and proceed to the checkout page. Make the payment using any of the payment options listed at Flipkart.
On 28th June, you can get extra 10% cashback on Le 2 and Le max 2 when you pay via SBI credit card. You will also get LeEco CDLA in-ear USB-C headphones which is priced at ₹1,990.
Free Content: Through LeEco’s Membership program, you will get free accesses to 2000+ movies, 100+ live TV channels, 50 Live concerts, and more than 3.5 million songs. LeEco is also offering 5TB of free Personal Cloud storage space.
LeEco Le Max 2 Specs and Features
- 5.7-inch WQHD Display
- Full Metal Unibody Design
- 4GB RAM|32GB ROM
- Ultrasonic Fingerprint Scanner
- Camera: 21 MP|8 MP with Dual Led Flash and OIS
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 and Adreno 530
- 3100mAh Li-Ion Polymer Battery, Type-C with Quick Charge 2.0
- Android v6 (Marshmallow) with EUI OS
- 4G Dual Sim with Dual Standby
- Continual Digital Lossless Audio Technology
Within a year, LeEco had grown from no one to one of the best selling smartphone manufacturers in India. The Content membership alone makes the LeEco Le Max 2 a must buy Smartphone.
Design and Display
Sporting a Full metal unibody design, the Le Max 2 looks very similar to the previous LeEco models. The build quality of the smartphone is excellent, and the Le Max 2 is very sleek and slim.
Regarding looks, You cannot spot much difference between the Le 2 and Le Max 2. On the back of the smartphone, there is a fingerprint sensor that has an exactness of 99.3%. LeEco claims that their Ultrasonic fingerprint sensor is the first to feature “Sense ID” 3D fingerprint technology.
main microphone, USB Type C-Port, and speaker are located on the bottom of the phone. Power and volume controls are placed on the right.
Also, there is an IR blaster on the top of the smartphone so you can control almost every remote operated electronic device with the Le Max 2.
Say thanks to the metallic design and 5.7″ display and the LeEco Le Max 2 weighs 185 grams. With notably slim bezels and WQHD display, the smartphone will be a full delight for the large screen lovers.
Even though the Le Max 2 sports a larger display, it weighs lighter than the 5.5″ inch iPhone 6S.
Coming to the Display, the Le Max 2 sports a Huge 5.7-inch Display. While the competitors Oneplus 3 and Mi 5 are offering a Full HD display, the Le Max 2 has a 2K (1440p) IPS Panel with a greater pixel density of 515 PPI. Corning Gorilla Glass 3 is fixed to the IPS panel to protect the display from scratches.
Hardware and Performance
At the Heart of the LeMax 2 is the powerful Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 Processor that is clocked at 2.15 Ghz. The Graphical department of the phone is taken care by Adreno 530 GPU.
Inside the board, the LeEco Le Max2 comes with 4/6GB of RAM and 32/64GB of internal storage. There is no microSD card support.
LeEco Claims that SD 820 + Adreno 550 will utilize less power than the previous Snapdragon models and also give 40% more performance than the SD 810.
On the Back of the Smartphone, there is a 21MP Sony’s IMX230 camera. With an aperture size of f/2.0, Le Max 2 can record 4K videos at 30fps.
Camera features include Close Loop, Auto Focus, PDAF, Optical image stabilization, Dual-tone Flash and Dual HDR. Say thanks to OIS and other supplementary lighting features, and you will get blur-free and clear images even at night.
The Camera can also record 720P slow motion videos at 120fps.
There is an 8MP camera on the front for handling selfies and video calls. The Aperture size of the front camera is f/2.2
The Le Max 2 is powered by a 3,000mAh battery (non-removable). Say thanks to Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0, and you can juice up the battery to 50% in just 30 minutes and a full charge in 90 minutes.
Coming to the software, the Le Max 2 runs on Android Marshmallow v6.0.1 operating system. On the top of Android, there is a lot of EUI 5.6 customization. There are pre-installed apps like Levidi and live and a lot of free content.
CDLA audio technology
The Le Max 2 doesn’t sport a 3.5mm port. The phone comes with only one I/O port i.e. the USB Type-C port. LeEco has come up with a new CDLA (Continual Digital Lossless Audio) technology and Le Max 2 is the world’s first phone that substitutes the 3.5mm headphone port with CLDA Type-C interface.
It is rumored that the next iPhone will also ditch the traditional 3.5mm port.
Along with the phone, you will get a Type-C to 3.5 mm Adapter.
Connectivity features include Bluetooth v4.1, Wifi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, A-GPS, GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, with Google Maps, Dual sim with 4G VoLTE that can reach download speeds of 534 Mbps.
Tips to buy LeEco Le Max 2 On Flash Sale
Since numerous users are trying their luck to avail the brand new superphone from LeEco, the LeEco Le Max 2 will be sold out in a few seconds. I am penning down a few tips to buy the Le Max 2 on Flash sale.
1. The first thing you need do is register for the Flash sale. Please note that only the registered users can participate in the flash sale.
2. Make sure, and you receive a “Registration Successful Message”. As I mentioned above, the sale begins exactly at 2:00 PM.
3. Stay signed in to your Flipkart account. Also, Make sure you visit the sale page a few minutes before the sale.
4. Keep refreshing the sale page before the sale. The timer might show inaccurate value due to the difference in network speed between your device and Flipkart server.
5. You need to connect your device to a faster Internet network. It is better to buy the phone via a PC/Laptop.
6. Save your credit/Debit card details and Default shipping address with Flipkart to complete the checkout process faster. You have to finish the payment within the specified time.
On the whole, the LeEco Le Max 2 is a good value for money phone that comes with world’s most powerful Snapdragon processor and a killer display. As I mentioned earlier, registration is required to buy the smartphone and the LeEco Le Max 2 Flash Sale is on 12th July, 2:00 pm at Flipkart.