Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 is now available via open Sale at Amazon and Flipkart. Previously, registration is required to buy the smartphone. But, Now you can buy Redmi Note 3 directly when it is in stock. Since More users are trying to buy the 32 GB and 16 GB Redmi Note 3 Variants, it is selling out faster. So, you have to buy when the phone is in stock. Also, have a look at Redmi Note 4
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 is available in 2 Variants, a 16GB model that costs ₹9,999 and the 32GB model costs ₹11,999 only. Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 open Sale starting from 1st June 2016. Now, you can buy 32 GB Redmi Note 3 either at Amazon or Flipkart. Mi has also launched their budget series smartphone i.e. Redmi 3s, Redmi 3s Prime exclusively at Flipkart.
Table of Contents
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Open Sale – (No Registration required)
The Flagship model Xiaomi Mi 5 is also available on Amazon and Flipkart. Xiaomi Has recently launched the Redmi 3S and Remi 3S Prime in India and the smartphones are exclusively available via Flipkart.
- No Need to follow the steps, just visit the above offer page and buy the phone
2. Just Click on “Register Now” and Login to your Amazon account. You can also buy both variants of Redmi Note 3 at Mi.com/in.
That’s it! You will get a “Registration Successful” Message to your email Inbox.
3. The Flash Sale of Redmi Note three will be live on 25th May 2016 @2:00 Pm. So, you have to visit the offer page a few minutes before the sale begins.
4. Please Make sure you visit the page at least 5 minutes before the sale begins. You will notice a “Countdown Timer” on the page.
Important: You have to click on “Add to Cart” at exactly 2:00 PM.
I am sure, Lakhs of users will be competing to grab the smartphone during the sale and the Redmi Note three will be sold out in a few seconds.
5. Once you add the Smartphone to the cart, you have only 15 minutes to enter all the shipping details, make the payment and place the order.
Redmi Note 3 Flash Sale Tips
As I mentioned earlier, the mobile phone will get “out of stock” within a few seconds. Here, I am jotting down a few tips so you can buy the Redmi Note 3 During the sale.
- The First and the important thing you need to have is a good internet connection. It is much better if you buy the mobile via desktop/Laptop (website version). Your mobile data speed might not be enough to load the offer page.
- Make sure you save all the Shipping details like Name, Mobile Number and your address at Amazon website. You can also save your Credit/Debit Cards for faster checkout. Amazon.In offer 100% Privacy and security and you have nothing to worry.
- You can also ask your family members or friends to buy the mobile for you. Since you have 15 minutes to place the order, you can tell them your shipping and payment details. In case, you and your friend have successfully added the mobile to cart; you can cancel it and place the single order 🙂
- Please do not create duplicate Amazon accounts or use any other auto-buy scripts to avail the smartphone. Amazon is the #1 Player in the e-commerce Game and they will find out and will suspend your account if any fraudulent activity is noticed. Just use the above tricks to buy Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 on Flash Sale.
Please note that you can not buy Redmi note 3 on Flipkart
If you haver any further queries about Redmi Note 3 Sale, you can contact Amazon India Customer Service.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 – Specs and Features
As I mentioned previously, the Redmi Note 3 is available in 2 Variants.
- 2GB Ram + 16GB Storage – ₹9,998
- 3GB Ram + 32GB Storage – ₹11,998
Based on the specifications I can say that the Smartphone is Full Value for Money and can easily take over its rivals like Lenovo K4 Note, Moto G turbo, Huawei Honor and Le 1S.
The specs of the Redmi Note 3 has got a lot of improvements over its predecessor, Along with the Powerful Snapdragon 650, It boasts an Ultra-fast fingerprint sensor and a Huge 4050mAh battery. This is the first time Xiaomi has released a smartphone that comes with a premium metallic design.
Needless to say that Redmi Note 3 is still 21g Lighter than Redmi Note Prime 🙂
Snapdragon 650, Cortex A-72 Cores
The Redmi Note 3 sports the Latest Snapdragon 650 processor that use ARM’s Cortex A-72 cores which can launch your Apps Blazingly fast. The next-gen Adreno 510 GPU delivers a Fluid Gaming experience. Paired with 3 GB Ram (2 GB Variant available) the hexacore processor delivers up to 1.8 GHz Clock speed. So, if you love Gaming on your smartphone go to the 3GB model.
The red Note 3 Sports a 5.5 inch 1080p HD display that comes with features like “Sunlight Display, Night mode and reading mode”. The features include Real-time contrast adjustment according to the surrounding lighting conditions that protect your eyes from the excessive brightness.
The Indian version of Redmi Note 3 is slightly different from the original version of the smartphone. In India, the Redmi Note 3 comes with a 16 MP Rear Camera and 5 Mp Front camera. The Rear camera of the mobile features a Dual LED Flash along with a bunch of options like White Balance, ISO, Straighten mode, HDR, and panorama. The aperture size of the camera is f/2.0, and the 16 MP cam is capable of recording 1080p HD videos.
The Battery of the Redmi Note 3 is what makes it better than it’s rivals. Xiaomi managed to equip a Huge 4000 mAH battery in the slim profile device which is great. I am quite sure that you can use the smartphone for a couple of days on a single charge.
Network and Connectivity
The Smartphone has Dual-Sim Capabilities, and the 4G LTE connectivity Enables you to browse the internet at faster speeds. Redmi Note 3 supports the Latest Version “Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/as, Dual band, WiFi Direct, and hotspot also. The Latest versions of Bluetooth and Infrared are enabled.
Fingerprint Sensor – Unlocks in an instant
The Redmi Note 3 unlocks n just 0.3s when you press your finger gently on the sensor that is equipped on the back of the smartphone. The chip-Level security encrypts and stores your fingerprint profiles that can be accessed by no one.
Obviously, the Redmi Note 3 comes with MIUI 7 on the top of Android 5.1.1. The Update to the Latest Android Marshmallow will be available Later. The MIUI 7 offers system-level speed optimizations and a lot of customization.
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 is a premium looking smartphone that is affordable. The smartphone is Full Value for Money. For now, Register for Redmi Note 3 Flash Sale and you can buy it on 25th May 2016.