Amazon India is now offering additional Cashback for all the SBI Credit and Debit Card holders during the Amazon Great Indian Sale from October (14th – 17th) 2017. You can get extra 10% Cashback on the Amazon App and 10% on the site. The Cashback will be credited directly to your Bank account.
Please note that the Amazon SBI Cashback offer is valid only on Credit/Debit cards and not on the Internet Banking option. So, Grab your SBI Card now and enjoy some cashback on your Amazon shopping During the Great Indian Sale.
The Min. Transaction Amt is Rs 5000 and the Maximum Cashback offered by SBI is Rs 1750 per card account. Offer also valid on EMI transactions.
Amazon SBI offer – How to Redeem?
1. First, Visit the Great Indin Sale Offer Page Here.
2. Select any item according to your wish and add it to the cart.
3. Proceed to the checkout page and enter all the required details like Name, Mobile number, and address and Proceed to the payment page.
4. Make the Payment using SBI Credit/Debit Cards only. EMI option is also eligible in order to avail the offer.
Note: Do not use Internet Banking as a payment option since you won’t get any cashback.
Finally, Make the Payment and Place the Order.
That’s it! You will receive your Amazon order within a few Days. As I mention in all my posts, you can also pay Rs 50 for 2-Day Delivery and Rs 100 for Next-Day Delivery.
Amazon offers faster shipping than any other e-commerce sites and Amazon Customer service is the main reason why we love Amazon 🙂
Amazon SBI Cashback Offer – Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the offer?
Get 10% cashback up to a maximum of Rs. 1750 Cash Back on State Bank Debit and Credit Cards on a purchase of products listed on Amazon Website & Mobile App During the Amazon Great Indian Sale. The offer is valid from 14th to 17th October 2017.
2. How can I avail this offer?
There are no special steps to avail this offer. Just go through the normal purchase process and use your State Debit and Credit Card at the purchase.
3. When will I get the cash back?
Cash back will be credited to the card holder’s account within 90 Days.
4. Do I need a promo code to avail the cash back offer?
No, you do not need a promo code. Just use your State Bank debit and credit Card to place the order.
5. What is the maximum cashback that can be availed?
The maximum Cashback per card account is Rs. 1750.
6. What is the minimum purchase that a customer needs to do to avail the offer?
The minimum purchase is Rs. 5000
7. Can I avail cash back on EMI?
Yes. The cashback is also applicable on EMI where a minimum transaction is of Rs. 5000.
8. Will partial payments be accepted?
No, the entire amount needs to be paid using your State Bank credit and debit card. No partial payments are allowed to avail the cashback.
9. Can I avail cash back on card payment on delivery?
Yes, the cashback is applicable on card payment on delivery for orders placed during the offer period i.e. customers who have chosen the option of Cash-on-Delivery (COD) while ordering and chose to use the card for payment on receipt of the product (MPOS). However, please note that the facility of the card on delivery payment is subject to availability of the card accepting machine at the time of delivery. To not lose out on the offer, we highly recommend that you pay with your card online at the time of placing the order.
The offer is valid on Card on Delivery transactions wherein the transaction date of same is maximum within 10 days of program expiry date i.e. from 14th to 17th October 2017.
10. Are net banking transactions also included in the cashback?
No, net banking transactions are not included.
- This marketing program (“Program”) is from State Bank of India (“Bank”) and SBI Card & Payment Services Private Ltd. (“SBICPSL”) under an arrangement with Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (ASSPL). It is open to all residents of India holding a valid and current State Bank Debit or SBI Credit Card (“Cardholder”) and to whom a communication is sent by Bank/SBICPSL.
- The Validity of the Program (“Term”) is from 14th Oct (00:00 hrs) till 17th Oct 2017 (23:59 hrs) unless extended by Bank, SBICPSL and ASSPL by mutual consent in writing.
- All SBI Credit Cardholders excluding SBI Corporate Credit Card with no outstanding of more than 30 days and all State Bank Debit Cardholders (Excluding State Bank Virtual Debit Card) are covered under this Program.
- State Bank Debit Cards refers to any Debit Card issued by the following banks are eligible for the offer.
- State Bank of India
- State Bank of Hyderabad
- State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur
- State Bank of Travancore
- State Bank of Mysore
- State Bank of Patiala
• With maximum cash back amount (cumulative of Web and App eligible transaction) of Rs. 2000/- per card account (including all the add-on cards in case of SBI Credit Card) during the Offer Period (as defined hereinafter).
- The offer is valid on Card Payment on Delivery (MPOS) transactions
- For SBI Credit Card, the offer is also valid on EMI transactions. 14% Rate of interest applicable on monthly reducing balance for EMI transactions on SBI Credit Card.
In the case of cancelation of your order, a transaction will not qualify for the Offer.
- Cashback will be calculated on the net paid amount by the customer.
- Bank & SBICPSL reserves the right to disqualify the Cardholder(s) from the benefits of the Offer, if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the said Offer or otherwise by use of the Card.
- The Offer cannot be combined with any other offer.
- Any person availing this Offer shall be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
- Bank, SBICPSL and Amazon reserve the right, at any time, without prior notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary all of these terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part, this offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not, or to extend or withdraw it altogether.
- Delinquent and over-limit SBI credit card members will not qualify for this Offer.
- Cardholders are not bound in any way to participate in this Offer. Any participation is voluntary, and the Offer is being made purely on a best effort basis.
- Nothing herein amounts to a commitment by Bank or SBICPSL to conduct further, similar or other Offers.
- The above Offer is by way of a special offer for State Bank Debit, and SBI Credit Cardholders only, and nothing contained herein shall prejudice or affect the terms and conditions of the card member agreement. The terms of the above schemes shall be in addition to and not in derogation of the terms contained in the card member agreement.
- Offer not valid on corporate or commercial Cards.
Along with SBI, other Indian Banks are also offering Cashback when you shop at Amazon. Amazon and Flipkart are bearing a huge loss in order to offer discounts and cash back offer to us. Sometimes, Banks also come up with additional cashback offers to their users to gain new customers and improve their transaction rate. This is a win-win for both the Banks, Users, and Amazon.
For Now, Make use of the Amazon SBI Offer during the Great Indian Sale and get additional 10% Cashback when you shop at Amazon and Pay via SBI Card. As I mentioned above, you will get the Cashback to your SBi account within 90 Days. If you have any further queries regarding the Amazon SBI Cashback offer, you can contact the Amazon customer service and get your query answered in a few minutes.