I had recently lost my HDFC Debit Card, and I get a New card within 7 Days without even visiting the HDFC Bank or submitting any documents. If you face the same situation, you can easily block the Lost HDFC Debit and get a new one via HDFC Net Banking by following the simple steps.
It takes not more than 5 minutes to apply for a new HDFC debit card Online. HDFC Bank charges Rs. 230 for issuing a new ATM Card.
In case your HDFC Debit Card is lost or stolen, the first thing you need to do is Block the card so no one can misuse it. Just follow the steps below to block your lost HDFC card.
Table of Contents
How to Block HDFC Debit Card?
1. First Visit HDFC NetBanking Website
2. Login to your HDFC Account using your User ID and IPIN password.
3. Click on “Cards” section in the Top Menu and proceed to Debit Cards >> Request.
4. Click on “Debit Card Hotlisting” and select the ATM card you wish to block.
5. In the next step, choose the reason why you want to Hotlist your HDFC ATM Card and click on Confirm.
That’s it! Your Lost HDFC Debit card will be Hotlisted/Blocked instantly.
Steps to Apply for New HDFC Debit Card Online
Once, you have Blocked your Lost ATM Card. You can find the status of the card under “Debit Card Status” section.
6. Proceed to Debit Card >> Request >> “Re-issuance of Hotlisted Cards” and apply for a new card by filling the required details.
You will be charged around Rs.230 as a fee for this service. The Amount will be automatically debited from your HDFC Bank account.
Your New HDFC Debit card will be re-issued within 7-10 Working days, and it will be sent to your House Address via courier service.
Along with the new HDFC Debit card, you will also receive the ATM Pin which you can change anytime via Net Banking or HDFC ATM.
You can also block your Lost HDFC ATM card and apply for a new one by calling HDFC customer service or by visiting the Bank. If you have any queries, post them in the comments section, and I’ll answer them.